Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Here's hows this?

The greatest thing about my blog, is sharing things with you.   Some simple.  Some special.  Some interesting.  Some silly.  Some hard.  Some real. Some painful.  Some fun, and out. of. control.  But always me.  That's what counts, right?


1. Tell us what your favorite thing about Christmas is.

Spending time Friends or Family.  I do enjoy Christmas morning watching my birdies open presents.  And the exhale after it's all over.  Getting that one big trash bag out, and filling it up with paper. Then cooking my traditional "biscuits and gravy" shortly after. 

2. What are your Christmas plans this year? 

The exact same thing as last year.  Christmas Eve with family at the cemetery for a short while, giving our Birthday respect to our Grandpa.  Heading to our Grandma's for tamales, and dinner.  Home to prep for Santa.  Christmas morning and day...same as noted above.


3. Do you wrap your presents all in one box, or do you wrap separately?  I tend to wrap more separately.  Why not, and it's more robust under the tree. I also use a special different wrap for Christmas Morning...I know a Chapter Sixteen girl that loves that. 


4. What does your ideal outfit consist of?  Well, those of you that know me, I have an eclectic style about me. I pretty much love layers, different, fun things.  Occasionally, I will wear jeans and some wild Tshirt.  eh em...Fatal....However, I am most comfortable in dresses, with tights and boots.  Summer time will offer summer dresses, with flip flops.  I am a happy girl with flip flops on. That's for sure. 


5. What is one thing that you have learned in blogging that has really helped you grow? 

The biggest that that has helped me is to remember to stay true to myself.  Each of us have a unique voice.  We have different stories to tell.  We have good times, we have sorrow.  We have heartache, and true pain.  It's life.  I do take a ton of pic's, and edit down quite a few.  I try to embrace my camera, and catch quite a few moments during my every day life.  Sharing with you.  I do have tons of memories that include some very good times.  I do have tons of memories that don't include such.  But I share good positive things, most of the time. My quest here is keeping you all happy.  Sharing life as I see it. 

6. You have one day all to yourself, what do you do? 

Ideally I would be doing this.....

But realistically speaking I would shop in Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx first, searching through the entire home goods area, and fill the basket with all things to decorate.  I would then treat myself to lunch at one of my favorite spots. Preferably Jan's in HB.  Settling down with a magazine, right here. 


7. Favorite Christmas CD?

Celine Dion.  And Michael Buble. 


8. And event that has forever changed your life?

Moving out at seventeen. 



9. Favorite sport?  Soccer.  Watching Kali.  



10.  Roller coasters?  Like em or hate em?

Hate em.  Seriously.  Forever. 


11.  What is your wish for the New Year?  

Keeping healthy.  New thoughts, new plans, new life.  This may or may not be induced by a driving teen that doesn't quite need me much anymore.  Time to take care of Lisa, just a little more. 

Happy Tuesday's silly.  It's cold and rainy here this morning.  Game time today at 3:15.  Please cross yo fingers and toes this rain dries up soon. It's gonna be a sloppy slip sliding away mess out there.

GO LADY GRIFFINS! 

Did I tell you all I love my crock pot?  Well, on days like this, I do. 


Still smiling everyone?  Gifts wrapped?  Stockings hung?  Nothing bought?  That's ok sillies, you will get it done, soon enough. It all comes together.  Just. Like. Every. Single. Year.  And guess what?  Those same friends and family, are still there! 


Remember most important...take pictures, and don't take tomorrow for granted. 


xoxo

Always more besos.




No comments: