Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday Read...

Thank you Sumaira-

My friend from London sent me an email Wednesday afternoon.  It's always refreshing to receive an email or message from her.  Her quick apology for sending me so many messages, where in fact, I respond with her PLEASE do not apologize.  The one thing I've learned along this journey, is sharing this story with those who are either going through it, or have been through it.  Keeping in mind always that no one is the same.  From meds, to side effects.  Everyone is different. Her son Sajjad is about a week behind Kris.
One thing that never changes is the love in motherhood. 
That will never change.  And it doesn't matter their age.  You are a mama warrior for life.  Forever. 
There's a common ground.  

We discussed TPN, and just how crazy it is.  Kind of chuckling inside because for those that know me, I've been squimish from day one.  And now I am flushing a port.  Go figure. 

But you know, motherhood.  

Get out of my way.

She sent me this link. 


So much truth.  And whether your child is 19 months old, or 26 years old. It's all relative. 
Cancer is a mother-f'er.  And it will tackle a family to the ground.
But what blossoms from it, is the beauty. 
From friends.  From family.  From friends you meet across the world.

Read on....

I certainly hope you never have to check any of these off of your list. 

And when you think life sucks because you have bills, or last week at work when we all laughed together as our mama coworker (Hi Manya) bitched about her subway sandwich not being cut all the way through....hahaha. 
Remembering....life.

It's a sandwich.  She laughed with us as we pointed it out.  HAHA!

Happy Saturday.  Big hugs Sumaira.  Thank you for your continuous love and support in as you call it...dreary London-  We hope to visit you and Sajjad someday, maybe on our way to visit Germany-


God willing.


This Mama Warrior for LIFE Lisa Lynn

No comments: