Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Memories. Oh The Memories.

 It all starts with a family member asking me if I have a certain picture.
 Two computers.  Hundreds of folders filled.
 With days and nights in places that we once flooded with laughter.  Love. And many hugs and kisses.
 This fine stellar stud.  I mean, just look at him.
 Look at my boy.  Mexico 2006
 Chase-brah
 One of the funnest volleyball tourney's I've ever been to.  You mix old rusty trucks with sand, a keg of cold beer in the bed....and sunshine...we have a winner!  (Las Salinas 2006)



 Back when you could camp, play and frolic on the beach....
 Sweet Sixteen


Nothing opens or closes a day down better than scrolling through old chapters. Even when it takes an hour to find that one that is needed.  That said, it's a firm reminder that books should be made. Tucked up high for my kids, their kids, and their kids to keep in their possession.

I'm so grateful for the moments like these. 

I'll be sending that picture off along with a few others. I hope it makes her smile. 

Happy Wednesday.  

Raise your hand if you wanted to dance in the rain yesterday-

We are lucky ducks that's for dang sure. 

Love,

Me, Lisa.

No comments: