Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Food For Thought.

As I battle in the battlefield of fiberglass.  With humans.  For humans.  Against humans.  Training humans. 
Listening to humans. Understanding humans.  

It's all I can do for my soul but to breathe in and out and remind myself. 

I am only in control of so many things. 

The older I get, the easier it is to understand this. 

Is it easy?  No.  

Are some sleepless nights making my shift of life become more obvious?  Yes. 

Food for thought to you all. 

Remember your worth.  Remember what this life is really all about. 

Love.  Peace. Friendship. And kindness.  

Don't give up friends. Don't.  You are worth so much more.


Enlighten the joy of others, yet taking care of YOU first.  

Look here. 

Our friend Randy.  One of the six pack.  Racing.  His passion.  Out in the ocean.  Mother Earth. 


So much to be said about this picture.  Glory. Sportsmanship.  The Power of Mother Earth.  Wow.


-Happy We Can Do It Wednesday-

 May your day be filled with peace. 


And love. 


L

 

 

 

No comments: