Thursday, July 9, 2015

And In The End......






"But things always work out perfectly. They just do. Generally, when you let go of your vision of how something is supposed to be, the universe hands you exactly what you need." 

- Sheryl Crow


Thank you Kerri Lusk for the enlightening post. Oddly enough it's taken me years and years to swallow this concept.  I've "attempted" to mold all the things I thought needed change, or a plan, or control.  It's comforting to know that with age, we welcome wisdom.  And with wisdom we tend to filter all the uncontrollable scenario's that just need to work themselves out.

Life, work, emotions, relationships, sports, coaches, team-mates, and colleagues. All of the fretful evenings sorting through worry, and the struggle to control some things that aren't controllable. Especially those that concern my kids.

Looking back I wouldn't change my process. After all it's what made me, ME- I am more aware of letting things go now.  I fight for what I feel is right, and that won't change.

However, I do realize just how little I really know.  For one day, I will look back and have a new understanding of it all even more.


During the dark days we all wish we had the perfect plan in place, and that perfect plan would work out just that way we wanted it to.....but in the end if you look back...it's all meant to be what it is and was.

Just try and remember one thing....someone out there always has it way way harder than you.  AND are struggling to find their meal for the day and night too. 


Happy Thursday little lovers,

-ALL WE NEED IS LOVE-

.....and good food.  HA!

Lisa Lynn

No comments: