Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Selective...

A reminder that our full moon is in full force for the next couple of days.  If you haven't felt the pull, just stop and look around.  Maybe you'll find a friend in need.  Melt downs and overwhelmed feelings with life. The reminders are all over social media. So many of us in the grind of life just trying to get through the pull.   It's the time of month that is just that. It's a pull.  I've watched this cycle since I was a teenager.  As an adult I tend to be more aware.  As much as I sound and look like a hippie, it's my belief. 

So today, and tomorrow, all the way through til Friday.....Breathe people, breathe.  Text a friend, or go sit and listen.  Let things go that are withering up your spine.  Stay away from the negative.  Go for a walk. 
Sit alone, and read.  Find something positive to look up to.  It's there I promise. Pray, or meditate.

Be selective in your battles.  Sometimes PEACE is better than being right.

I read this today.

Breathe in and breathe out. 

I promise, every little thing is gonna be alright. (Unless it's shark week for you, like real legit shark week, well...then you're screwed. jk)

Big love, and PEACE to you.

Go spread smiles, and kindness- I promise it will ease your own soul. Even when a human is rude.  Try hard to hand back kindness. 

ps.  My Kali is 1000% overwhelmed with a summer Algebra/Calc class she is taking, and it is taking every grain in her soul to get through it.  This morning was no different, just a little more tense.  
I made her a favorite salad, topped it with a note, reminding her today when she pulls into her one and only safe haven "home"...that everything is gonna be alright.  She'll get through it. I just know it. 

This Mama Lisa

No comments: