Thursday, July 16, 2015

And Because....



 I woke this morning and realized it was Thursday.  It was 6am.  It was gloomy.  I had cramps.  I went to bed with the worlds worst back ache.  I realized I would be challenged with humans today.  My family in particular.  Emotions, hormones, cramps, back ache.  Shark week, hello you asshole.  

I decided I would try and fight it. So instead of going out to the garage to find the duct tape, I decided my attitude meter would be better off with sourcing out anything and everything filled with love. With hope. With kindness. 

I can't speak for the idiots that will make their way in front of me. I simply can't help stupid. 

But I CAN help myself by sourcing out love. 

In any and all shapes. 

And so I leave you with this.  Pray for me.  Pray for the idiots that present themselves to me. 
Pray that Kali doesn't leave her hair in the shower, on the wall.  Pray that she empties the trash that I put in the middle of the floor as a kind reminder.  Pray that Kris remembers to come over and bring my arrowhead water bottles in. Pray that Kali remembers to water the lawn and flowers that she walks by ten times a day.  Pray that Bill doesn't bring up work while we try and take a breather away from home plate.  Pray that Kali likes her new hair cut/trim today because if she doesn't, I probably won't care.  
Just pray people, pray. 

Have a chill weekend kids. I hope you get sleep. I hope your shark week is gone like the actual tv series. 

I hope you enjoy good food, good wine, nice people, sprinkled with laughter, love and any hug you can get. 

Go LIVE.  And TRY to be NICE.





Lisa Lynn






No comments: