Tuesday, November 4, 2014

This month.

Things I love about this month.

November, you have my heart.

I love the cool crisp air in the morning.

It keeps the enemy of frizz away.

I love the way it rises, and I love the way it sets. 

I love the way it shines in a different way.

I love the displays of pumpkins and cornucopia.  Devynn's Garden, you are simply the best. 

I love the scents of cinnamon pine cones.

I love warm coffee on a cold morning.

I love sitting around a fire.

I love the anticipation of Christmas music.  That I can only handle for 2 weeks. But still..

I love cooking casseroles and heart felt dinners- Especially this amazing day.  


I love Havasu sunsets.  It will take your breath away.

I love leggings. Not jeggings.  There is a huge difference- LOL

I love pulling out my coziest blankets.  Some are lined with family heritage. Patchwork quilts- Melt my heart.

I love driving up the coast on Sunday morning.  A sleepy town minus crowds and cars.

I love pumpkin candles.

I love horsepower on Thanksgiving Day at the river.  It's something you can't describe.  Get there and try it sometime.  Even if Kali thought we were WT the first few years.  We've tilted her head a tad more straight, so no need to worry kids. 
 
I love this road.  #Desertbar

Nothing better than his kisses.


I love my right to vote.


And if you haven't registered.  Do it.  It's your voice that needs to be heard.  For whatever you stand for.


Educate yourself.  Stand up and vote. Yes, it does matter.  YOU matter.



Happy Tuesday!

In mere hours, we won't have to hear Jerry Brown's scratchy voice....along with the banter and slander back and forth with every.single.commercial.
Not to mention the paper and political signs will finally go away!
That's the most frustrating part to me.

Big love,

This Mama Lisa


No comments: