Monday, November 10, 2014

Another weekend in the books.

Friday night we dined with Kali and Gianni.  Sushi, smooshi.  Twas quite a good night.

Saturday morning we worked on home repair stuff.  New bathroom sink knobs for the win! I easily become obsessed with the little things in life.  And man, because they have cute little white handles that read Hot and Cold? I melt.  ha!
And while we worked on the house, Kali and Gianni went riding-


Those of you that know me, will say she keeps it pretty simple.  You also may know I carry my camera EVERYWHERE I go. 

Lately....something is happening.  I just have failed terribly in this department.  Like super bad. 

Thank goodness my kids now share the love of the lens.  Because I present to you:  Pieces of their weekend, sent to Mama.

Boat ride to Catalina 2014


This picture makes my heart so full.  When your kids come to join for dinner.  All of them.  It's something only a mama can describe.  I made fish sticks from Kris' catch, along with rice, and veggies...

On Sunday night as I made my way home, tucking myself away for reality that would hit sooner than later.
I receive these pictures from my cousin. Way up in Oregon, just a "get-out-of-town" moment.  They would drive to end up at a hotel right on the beach.  With this view. 

My little cousins....



We did find this guy on our cruise in the harbor. 

Even if I didn't notice the shark until I uploaded the pictures.  Awkward. haha!


Happy Monday beautiful friends....


May your week be filled with nice people, and kind souls.

Hand some out while you're at it....

Peace,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: