Monday, November 24, 2014

And the little's aren't so little....

We celebrated Thanksgiving with family on Saturday.
A few things I learned.  That I am taller than my uncle.  boom. #notreally  #heels

That my Aunts Susie and Nettie always make magic happen in the kitchen. 

 That Kennedy is growing, way.too.fast....
That this couple right here is in fact, melted in love. 
Same with these two. 
That I love my sister....

That Cameron and crafts are simply the best.  

 That washable paint still scares me. 

But I mean, they nailed it. 
Girls, I tell ya.  Girls.  



Beautiful, you see?
That UCLA fought fought fought.  And won, won, won!  Bruins all the way kids! 
 That Kali was soon tired of mamarazzi pics.
That our house is divided.  Obvs. 

That our tradition of going around the table expressing what we are thankful for will never get old. 
It's the fuel additive for the soul.  Sharing love, and light to each other, and especially showing our littlest around that table that love and thankfulness always wins. 
Love and Thankfulness....

That when I watched my Grandma make her way in, it melted me.  
I swear she's was awake.  That beauty does not like pictures. Emphasis on, like AT ALL.


And so that wrapped up one heck of a warm Thanksgiving gathering.  I said my THANKS of
"I am thankful for this family that I have, and how patient they are with us, when we can't make some gatherings.  I am thankful for our newest additions to our family, and I am most thankful for my little family.  For health, and for safety"


This week at work is short, but it's filled with "gotta kick some ass" -  Short week means fast payroll, and sporadic sales.  It means more of this and less of that. It means stay focused, and ride that crazy wave.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  May your days be filled with love, and good food.  May you remember all that we have to be thankful for.

Mom and Dad if you read this, I miss you.  I miss Mom's Waldorf Salad.  One that she took such good care in making.  Those cut up cold oranges, and the mix of whipped cream.  The walnuts, and the grapes.

Gobble Gobble til you wobble wobble...

This mama lisa

No comments: