Friday, November 7, 2014

I'm parked up the street....

Me too.


And after those moments that we sat across one another trying so hard to restock in the catch up department. The last few weeks have been rescheduled, changed, hoped for...due to being under the weather.  Schedules. Life....

We covered all the bases in life.  Kids. College. Love. Marriage. Friendships. Bullshit. Happiness.
Laughter. Planning. Sipping good wine.  Heart ache, and good times. Laughing more.  

We were able to meet, finally.  Kyoko and I. 

For dinner at our favorite little hut on Main St.  Thai On Main.  Delish!

I always say it's best to meet one on one.  Only because our attention isn't divided.  The chapter you left off on becomes filled up again.  You pick up where you left off.  You can laugh at stuff you've intimately shared, and you can tear up about your deepest fears, or shit storm you walked through.  Together.

I have a few friends I can do this with.  I also have a few friends I need to sit with soon.  Schedules, work, health, time, younameithasstepped in front.  We are due.  And you know who you are.


Kyoko and I. We went there for one thing.  To catch up. 


My favorite part?  As we walked out of the restaurant, into the warm evening....

I asked, "where are you parked"?  ---Right up the street, by Walts.

"Cool, me too". 

Guess what?  We were parked right next to eachother. 

Main St.  Five o' Clock on a Thursday.  Rare. 

Happy Friday afternoon....enjoy your weekend...

The wind will blow, and the wind will be warm.  The sun will shine, and the days will feel crispy.

But guess what?  It won't last for long.....

Go play, eat well, and love the one your with.

xo-  I dedicate that to you Kyoko!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

L

No comments: