Saturday, November 22, 2014

Currently.


Currently I am..


LOVING-
Warm coffee in the very early hours, with cinnamon and whipped cream on top- Reading my meditation sites.

LISTENING-
To Christmas music.  It's short lived, but so warm on my heart.

READING-
Purpose fairy.  Tiny Buddha.com  -  Life to her years.com


LEARNING- To live with a different purpose.  To love myself unconditionally.  That life is good, and every little thing is gonna be alright.

TRYING TO- Let things go, and learn to live more for today.  And while Anxiety is a soul robber, I'm trying hard to get up and let it go.

WISHING- The holidays will come through peacefully and that I can make magic and happiness happen for my employees, and kids.  That love is spread in humanity form versus material things.

EXCITED FOR- A new year to explore new things.  Celebrating Thanksgiving with family. Being with Kris and Jenn, Gianni and Kali.  Hugging old friends, and meeting new.  Spring time will arrive sooner than later.
Christmas lights, and warm nights in together.




What are you into currently?

Happy Saturday you little lovelies....

Love and peace

This Mama Lisa

ps.  Although my comments are far and few, I love to read yours-  I seriously love them!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa!!! I love reading your blog! We are so damn excited to see you guys! Thanksgiving is going to be so fun with everyone together! :)

Peace and Love said...

Me too! Happy Sunday Funday! Love you