Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Throwbacks



Isn't it neat to scroll through old pictures?

It's like looking through a little memory book.  A looking glass of memories.  
Missing some home girls that filled your heart during the longest days, and funnest sports days. (Can't wait to hug these fine chica's soon)

-Deep love in my life-

My cousin that would smoke pretend pretzel stick cigarettes with me. Thank goodness we kicked that nasty habit.

And this littlest will be 2 this weekend. holla back  yo.  Kennedy, some day you can yell at me for posting this one.  Because I have a cuter one, but this is just real good stuff.  Pissed to be buckled in for the ride home.  Damnit.

The one New Years we ended up having no plans, and ended up in a dive bar across the street and it pretty much sucked.  By hey, we were together.  So there's that.

The common blood of soccer and  always "helping" flowed deep between these fine ladies.

Mashed potato school.

That time my neck was broken, and somehow I couldn't hold it up.  Cocktails not involved, I promise.

Number four, you will always be my favorite.

Owwwwwwww

The boy that made me, me.  Love.

Grandma Shirley, you are missed beyond measure.  I rock my soft bootie slippers every night now. I wonder if you can see me. If you can't see me, I hope some how you know how good they feel.
This little dude just loves to be with us, and sleep.  Oh, and eat.

Our last "helping for any dance" hoorah- 
When I made Kali part of our White Trash Thanksgiving River day.

"Babies"

Little did we all know the next year they'd miss being with us, but instead stuck in Cabo.  First world probs. 
 That time Gio's car got towed.  On his birthday at the beach.  No bigs. ha.
That time I viewed, and fell in love with every.single.Senior.picture, but didn't want to take a loan out to buy them. I am determined to buy them any year day now.  If your older child has them plastered around the house, well...then.

Those warm summer nights at the fair. Little did we know how much life would change for all of us within months.

Sister moments, when Donna turned the big five-o.

Where that dog loves to be the most. 

Concerts at Seal Beach Pier.      


"Capture the moments of today that will wow your heart tomorrow"


 Happy Throwback Thursday- 

Shark week is in the forecast.  So pray for me. Pray for my back.  For my chubby belly, and amazing appetite.  Pray for my sleep and pray for those around me. 


Big love to you my friends.

I mean it. 

xo

This cry baby Lisa


No comments: