Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Those birdies.

Mother's Day is coming.

If you have been blessed enough to birth a child, you've been blessed enough.

If you have the honor of raising the child of someone else, you have been blessed. Admirable in the fullest form.

The term Mama, Mommy, Mother....or Ma, is a term not used lightly.  At least in my home.
It's an earned title, that's for sure. 

It's based on the sleepless nights.

The happiness that flows when they do their "firsts".

The flow of appreciation in one another.

The hard lessons of this life.

Through good and bad times. Always reaching out for the best.

The many appointments you've sat through hoping everything is gonna be alright.

The meals you've prepared to ensure good health, and a great day at school.  

Giving birth, and raising my children as a young girl myself taught me more about this life than anything else.

There is no book on this Earth that would compare to what I've learned the true and hard way.

I wouldn't trade my title as Mom for anything else.

To all the step parents out there, you are rad.

To all the hard working parents out there, you are rad.

To all you new parents that have a newborn, you are rad.  Even when they feel like the enemy. lol. 

To you parents that stay home, and donate your time, patience, and life to their well being, you are rad.

With Mothers Day peeking around the corner at us-  How do you plan to spend that day?

Personally I like to celebrate all weekend long. 

ps.  My Aunt sent me this picture this morning, and it made my day.

Family.  Good times.  Being together.  Love.


And then I came across this gem, and well....it just made my day.


Love these girls.  Love their Mom's. 


You're all amazing.  Mama's, Papa's, Grammie's and Grampies.  This includes fur babies too.



And this dude right here? 

True, love. 

xo

Cheers!

This Mama Lisa



No comments: