Friday, May 9, 2014

And so this is what we do.

When your plans are turned upside down, and you realize you are acting like a big baby because being selfish and wanting one thing, when the latter of plans are more important. I guess I can suck that up.
But it's hard.  Getting away for a few days are always my vitamins in this life.  And so as I prep for work, on a day I would have been sitting outside by our pool enjoying my coffee, we will work.  And make a difference. As hard as this is to suck up.  


Kali studied well into last night.  I colored in her Anatomy book for her.  Why teachers require students a coloring assignment in Senior year is beyond me.  It really is. These 3 tests are the back bone to finals, and an eye opener to her senioritis. Me too.  My plate looks extremely full for the next 10 plus weeks. 

The sun is shining.  It's a beautiful day.

I had the honor to cuddle this little sugar for just 24 hours. A rescue left behind by her mama in a back yard.
Loving on her was a little slice of heaven.  That's for sure.
She has a couple home offers.  I am very sure she'll safely land in the arms of a good soul. 

Bill sent this to my desk today.

If that doesn't wreak havoc on my little soul.  No worries though, I'm sure he'll wine and dine me here all weekend. lol.


The lake will be there. We are missing family celebrations.  Time together.  Moments I can't get back.

School stuff jumps in front.  Pages are flipping and fast.

Time to exhale for the weekend.

Just as soon as we see her results of these tests-

Have a good weekend kids.  Play safe, and always play fair.

xo

L

No comments: