Thursday, May 8, 2014

Feeling Meh, yet pushing forward.

This week has been full of this.

And to make matters worse, their teachers are literally piling up stuff so high a balancing act is becoming very circus like. 

She came home on Tuesday with complete meltdown mode attitude.

3 serious tests on FRIDAY.  My first response was "Can't you just take them on Thursday Kali", "I mean, your path is already laid out"-  Her response "Mom, seriously?!"  Shame on me.

Math that baffles her, with tutoring twice this week.  And fifty dolla's a pop, doesn't speak for itself very easy.

I guess this final countdown is worth it's energy.  But right now, I feel it, and I see it.

The books will continue to stack high on our kitchen table.

The back packs will stumble around the house, and I will continue to walk over them. 

Although we are missing many things like a Mothers Day lake trip, I just know these days will be a chuckle to look back on.

Thank goodness I know better and decide to take the positive route.  We can only do what we can do.

As hard as my selfish ways roll out, it's all gonna be okay.

Dear high school teachers-  Go easy please.  21 more days.

May you be blessed with good times, and easy end of the year schedules.

Saddle up!

xoxo

This mama lisa

No comments: