Saturday, May 3, 2014

It was the voice.



As I'm walking to the ladies lounge at work aka pee-pee room, I hear this amazingly deep voice echoing from the design room.

I see this very tall, very interesting man.  Just taking a seat into a chair, and cracking those around him up.

He says he doesn't wear black.  So that black shirt they hand him won't work.  LOVE it.

I find it kind of cute.  Just the expressions tossed out to those surrounding him.  His only request, is chips.

I believe Lay's chips.  I find it even cuter.

I walk back to my office and ask Kris.

Who is that guy in the design room.  Go listen to his voice Bub.

Soon he comes back.  "Mom, that's D-Bo"-  I say, Wha?

This dude is in the movie "Friday"-  Those that know me, will know....movies and I, just don't happen. 

I, of course grab my camera, because bloggers never pass an opportunity.

Stepping outside, proclaiming my importance.  kidding.

Let me re-phrase.  Stepping outside....with...camera in hand.  Smiles, and requests for just.one.shot.

So here we have D-Bo, My lovah, and me!


Happy Saturday Sillies.

Would you hand this guy your bike?

Be true, have fun, and never ever give up.

And get some Lay's chips.  omg Salt and Vinegar.  Bring it.
ps. Shark week cure for all. 

pss.  Update on Gio.  Arm reset.  In cast for 6 weeks.  On the upside, it's waterproof. lol.


L

No comments: