Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Those quick weekends....

It's almost like the minute you wake up on Saturday morning, you start capitalizing on what can be done on that one full day off.   Remember I am still trying to master the whole relax on Sunday gig, don't run off and worry about that fridge, or the people that open that fridge.  It's simply harder said than done.  I mean, Monday morning there was NO milk.  At least a couple weeks ago, I had a teaspoon.  Not to mention my kitties were out of their favorite food, so as I was scattering around the kitchen in a haze, I had 2 kitties rambling through my legs as well.

Tis' quite the fun Monday morning.  Our little Miss. Chapter Seventeen was soon up and tossing bags into my trunk for her FIRST ever morning drop off for "Spring Break"-  Off she went with her group of girls.
Palm Springs, better watch out, some little sugar plums will wrap their Senior year fun skills right around your neck.  boom.  No need to worry folks, she's with a fine Mama and little family up there.

Saturday morning was a paddle board sesh to prep a cute breakfast for Gaylord and Shirley. 


We've had these abandoned flowers on our door step for the last few weeks.  Thought it would be nice to surprise our little loved ones for their patio. You should have seen the looks I got on the way over-
Bill had an ice chest with our breakfast goods.  I had these.  haha!  So fancy, huh. #freak
Before you know it, we'd be paddling back...against the wind....(said Bob Segar) to prep for our friend Gregg's 50th -
And what better way to ring in 50......
Building sand castles.  So cute!
Soon, we'd get to work. 

Russ.  Our water "hero"-  #survivorwinner
boom.


Well, aren't they fancy......

 Everyone LOVED ours.  ha!
Such a cute idea.  
Sand Sculptors 2014

Ours.


Birthday boy in the stripes.  His son on the left-

Like mine? Siiiiiiikkke-  THIS was those little sand sculptors pro carvers. 

 Meanwhile, up at the fire pits.
Sunday morning, we'd wake up early....watch my favorite show "Sunday Morning", prep a yummy quick breakfast.  And off to the LB Grand Prix for some Fatal Clothing Ford Rep'n. 
Bill's newest lovah.
 And our "stair-climber" workout for the day.

I have this funny theory about sports cars.  Sports cars, and aging men.  We'll leave it at that.  
I've always felt that men should drive trucks. Just my opinion, don't get your unders in a bunch.  I also have this thing about horse power, and the sound of some good ol' pedal to the metal.  Old school muscle cars, and big engines.  This turbo wound soundin' thingy....well.  Maybe just not MY cup of tea.  But for many others.....yes
This rumble caught our eyes-


Notice the arms up aren't for cheering anymore.   Cell phone mania.


 Gettin' after it.

Yes.


I was trying to get Bill with this LB fine lady.  #drunktrophygirl  #showwhatyougot
Getting closer.....
boom.

God Bless America.
People up top.  ugh.

The leaning tower of LB.  I couldn't help but look up.  I would throw up.
Note: I could not visit a friend up there.  Scary, hairy, berry. 
Now, were talking- Sexy beast.

Ran into these fine cats.

"Ain't nothing but a partayy"


Kris and Jen 2014

The little things that catch my eye.

 Rrrreeerrrrrr.  That's my version of how they sound.

 Fast little stinkers though.


 Happy people, happy town.

We'd soon be on our way.  One last stop.  Sunday funday together.


Happy Tuesday kids.


Make the best of it.  Be good, or be bad.  Just play fair.

Always be kind to animals, and elderly.

Full moon tonight.  You have been warned.

Smile at the knuckleheads-

Big love,

This mama lisa lynn
xoxoxo

No comments: