Saturday, April 5, 2014

It's always been our way.

To sneak away.

Alone.

Yet together.

A long drive to dispose of what is meant to be.

Not all gets disposed, trust me.

We still brain storm, and wake up antsy- every. single. day.  

Business is good, but so hard.  Hard in a mind twisting, keep you on your toes kind of way.

The days fly by like pages in a book.  A fast, big font, little quick book. 

Sometimes, we like to step back.  And just be us. 

Yes I miss the kids.

Yes I miss my animals.

Yes, I know my time away is quicker than I'd truly like.

It's just that slice of time to exhale.

Alone.


I've always said it's what keeps people in love.

To find the time alone.

Be silly.

Be real.

And stay in touch.

With eachother.

And guess what?  Every little thing is gonna be alright...

Because you know.....I have a kick ass fun and crazy filled next few months.  That's for damn sure.

Saddle up Mama!
Besides, remember how well we scrubbed Mr. BBQ?  Well, let's put that dude to work.

Or....maybe not.  Maybe we'll sit back and be served.  Ya.  That sounds better.


Happy Saturday lovers.
"Then sings my soul"


Be good to yourselves.  Remember hard work pays. 

Big love,

Lisa

No comments: