Thursday, April 24, 2014

This guy we call......

The prince.

When we speak of respect and love.

A gentleman in true form.

That has NEVER let her open her door.  Anywhere.

He is what you'd wish a daughter would fall for.

He is part of our tribe.

They do over the top things for one another. But Gio is always pushing the buttons a little more elaborate.

He just does. 

Their last prom is in a couple of weeks.

You may remember last year- 


Being crowned Prom King and Queen.

Along with all the other dances he planned out so sweetly.

And same goes for her. 



She surprised him with this a few weeks back...



Wednesday morning I receive my text messages.  It came in late from Tuesday.  After his Search and Rescue night.  Arriving home super late.  Planning his gig for the next morning. Making sure it was okay to do so.

The planning started last week with his request from us.  Asking permission to buy her a ticket to Stagecoach.
She'll be traveling with my friend Shelly.  Safe in the hands of her, along with her besties.
A 3 day event.  FUN~

The next text was "On my way..."

While Kali is making her oatmeal.  I hear...music.  Loud.  Early in the morning. Out front. I'm in my room.

Kali's words "Mom"!  Omg Mom!

I walk to the front.

That small green wrist band...."STAGECOACH"!!!!!!

Country music is blaring.  She's crying.  (If you know Kali, she DOES NOT cry)

I start crying...shocker-  haha!

Grabbing camera, i-pad, cell phone and tissue.

Just like that.  

His unselfish ways, planned a trip for her.  Stagecoach, just wait.

Those country girls are gonna rock it. 

Prom Senior Year.   I'm for dang sure is gonna rock too.



Love you Gio.

You make our girl happy.  You make us even more happy.


Slow down the clock.  K?

Big Love,

Mama Lisa and Papa Bill.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: