Monday, April 28, 2014

Something different.

While my tribe was away, I hit the streets with my sister.  Olivera Street, deep in the heart of Los Angeles.
Talk about an interesting little slice of beautiful culture. Most items can be purchased at your local indoor swapmeet, but the history of those buildings are nothing short of amazing.  We watched homeless people enjoy live music.  Singing along, and dancing of course to their local favorite artists.
The buildings were soaking up the sun as my favorite time of day began to blossom.  Right before dusk.
Just perfect.

My camera?  With Stagecoach girl.  So.....I present to you......My sisters i-phone.  If this isn't sexy enough.  I don't know what else is. 


 The colors here. 
But don't worry kids, we'd find our way up the street to San Antonio Winery.  The only winery in Los Angeles. 

 While I waited patiently for my girl to send pictures, that never happened
 But  my home girl Shelley had my back.  Thanks Shell!
The aftermath.  The fun times.  The quick weekends.  Those trips away.


If this doesn't speak Senior Year at Stagecoach, next day......


Sunday was spent cleaning every drawer, organizing all of my cabinets.  Arranging pictures from Preschool to current for.....we all know what's coming....

boom.

Sorry for the lack of pictures of my weekend hustlin', but maybe my lack of pictures are all just meant to be. 

Well, here's a few more...
Bow Chicka Bow Wow




All birdies have landed back in the nest safely.....and with that I say a big fat-

CHEERS!!!!


Happy Monday Monkeys.

Ready for the heat storm?  Time to get that crock pot out.  Or some marinade prepped for yo' bbq'n!


Cheers! 

Exhale, and keep on keepin on.

ps.  I've got to run, just got an email alert that Kali's "Ordered online" Prom dress won't be here until Thurs.
Prom is Saturday.   Yeehaaawww.  Saddle up kids!

xoxo

Leese

No comments: