Monday, December 26, 2011

Time to EXHALE....

Well.....How'd it go for all of you? My Christmas was just as I planned. Me. The way I wanted it. No big expectations...just simple time with Family. Time to gather, laugh, drink champagne, hug eachother. Say "I love you's" and just be together. Every year I miss my parents, every year I become frustrated with their long distance life. I also remind myself that being so far, and leaving the nest so young made me the strong girl, and Mama that I am. This morning, I had a moment. At times I have moments. I guess you can call them pity parties...But it's passed. I exhaled, let it go...shed a couple tears...and it's better....I am taking my Sweet Kali and Tori to Downtown Los Angeles, deep in the heart of the Fashion and Design area to look for a Winter Formal dress....we'll shop some, have lunch...people watch, take pictures and laugh lots....
Bill and I spent Christmas Day on the beach. With the sun speaking to us with the language of 72 degrees on the sand, we shared moments with Sea Gulls, fellow surfers and people walking the beach....Our evening rolled out with family on Bill's side. Kali opted to cuddle in bed while we hung on the beach...and that's ok. I have pictures to post. I really just want to go play today with Kali...Cheers everyone. What do you plan on writing in your 2012 Chapter? I do pray for safe and healthy times for my friends and family. You are what counts. You are what make me be me. Muah! Cheers!

No comments: