Thursday, December 15, 2011

I think I might.....

We all have traditions. We all set up little desires...wishes...thoughts..for the New Years.
A couple of things have passed my mind in the last year. One, is to exercise more. To find the time aside from "doing for others" and "do more for myself"- I truly need to. I do know that my years with K & K are limited. The day will come, when they have their own life. Not really needing Mommy so much....- The other, is getting a tattoo. On my foot. Written with my writing. Sounds rebellish. I know. Especially coming from me. But I often wonder why my son loves them so much. And I also know that I've been through times in my life, that I now look back on and think.."It's gonna be ok...because you are you Lisa...and you are strong.." And with wings...I fly. Always have. Hmmm. So...there you see what will be on my foot.....With Brave Wings She Flies.."Now if I could just be brave enough to tell my son. ugh. After all the years of telling him No. Double ugh.
This by far...is the cutest idea I've seen. Maybe a thought for year end. Sitting around the Christmas tree with your kids...big and small. Jotting down what each person has a desire to accomplish. How awesome to pin-up your picture with that very clothespin later....Simply awesome. Happy Thursday...almost Friday everyone. Busy weekend for us again. Soccer will absorb much...good times will follow that too! Cheers! Be safe. Play fair. Play hard. Drink good wine. Life's too short.

No comments: