Friday, December 9, 2011

Hot off the press...........she said "Yes"

We knew the day was coming soon...Sweet Gianni had the courage today...halted the whole 3rd period class. Asking our Sweet Pea in front of everyone. I could only imagine how red both of their faces were. Gianni and Kali met in Jr. Lifeguards in Seal Beach. She actually shared her first kiss with him on 7.8.09- He's been back in the picture lately. And if you ask me, he suits her just fine. Always has been the gentleman. Always has respected my tough girl. Kali has a high standards. He seems to be fitting in lately.
Here is the evidence. Thank you Kelly. Thank you to all the friends that helped capture what "Mamarazzi" couldn't. So exciting. Ohhh boy...time to shop for a dress. Time for Winter Formal planning. For my Supercross friends? Sorry...this Mama won't be attending for the first time in 10 years! I have a girl to help primp, photograph...and send off for a fun night....Cheers! Happy Friday everyone. Looking forward to our annual Soccer Mom Gathering tonight...LOVE and MISS my soccer mom's- Bring on the good wine...bring on the laughter. Tomorrow juggling plans...Christy's Dinner Memorial at Jack's Shrimp, Boat parade and our family Annual Cookie bake-get-silly together...! And Sunday's party for Russ' 50th on a party bus. I better pace myself. I better dress warm and be thankful for the chance to gather with friends, family and safe, fun times! Muah!

No comments: