Saturday, December 10, 2011

The first round of cherished holiday parties....New traditions...Old traditions...

It all started 5 years ago. This group of moms. This group of fun moms. Minus a few in the pic. This is our original Soccer Mom Group. That endured many many moments together. We still meet often.
Mary....opening up her Pasta gift...
Kyoko..opening a beautiful white canister-
Little did I know...inside this box...was ALL Lisa. Vanilla Candle set. Everything me. LOVE it!
The start of a NEW tradition. This hostess gift, an Angel ornament...will be handed to each of us to hang on our trees at home each year. Starting with Donna. Inside the Hallmark box, we write a note. A note of the night. Our moments together. And so the tradition will carry on...well past soccer games, soccer tournaments...our girls in High School...we will carry this new tradition on.
A few years ago, we gathered at Tantalum's. I brought each Mom a Wine Stopper. We noticed Donna's lost a leg. Kyoko managed to widdle a cork into a peg leg. AND made him into a Santa Pirate. hahahaa.....Wine induced. Yes. Fun.
And this Family and Friends. Is a welcome letter to Brittany from Cal State Fullerton.....
And so we toasted. And we cheered. And we celebrated.
Miss. Angel accidentally went swimming....odd as that sounds, but so fit for the night...
Beautiful......Breezy, Tori, Mac and Kelly....
While I was out celebrating Christmas with my soccer mom group...Bill dropped Kali off at Acapulco for Bianca's surprise party. His comment later in the night to me "Hun, did you see how short her skirt was?" And yes, she was wearing my high wedged heels too! Haha. These are the years...Hold on tight. Little did Miss. Tori know...6 hours later she'd be awoke to THE STOMACH FLU! Kali has one phobia in this world. And that's throwing up. She has been in complete panic all day. She feels bad, but she's worried. The bleach aroma that seeps from Kali's room at this point, is almost comical. These two girls have given each other every thing...so. I wait. ugh! As I type this, Tori is still in bed. Still very sick. Still very out of it. My poor sweet baby. Such a fun Friday night...looking forward to our annual Cookie Bake tonight at my cousins. My sister and I planned to drive together...with our girls....Things changed real quick....Get well soon Tor Tor.

No comments: