Tuesday, February 12, 2019

You Da Best


There's something about our lovership that keeps me deeply attracted to you. I'll admit there's mumbles under my breath every time you drive and I'm shot-gun.  I still think I drive better than you.  I also believe you make veggie-n-eggs on the weekend better than I ever will. I'll never forget the pancakes you recently made that required eggs, oil and water, and yet they only got a dose of water causing a rubbery situation. But our laughter was actually the recipe we actually needed..and so...
Thank goodness for the just-add-water box we had. 

You'll pretend you like to watch the news some nights before we fall asleep because it's my go-to to fall asleep.  You'd take a sitcom anytime over the news, but you know me...the weather, and more bullshit to listen to. ha. 

You'll make sure our cars, and our kids' cars have noted, legit documented oil changes, tire rotation, and if we're being real honest here, the wiper blades change-date noted.  It's little things like that, that make you so hot in my eyes. (he's let the reigns go with Kris' car-tuning, but Kris  now holds the torch with the same documentation-womp womp)

You play my-car-your-car while we're waiting or sittin' and sippin certain places to make the time go.  And it's my most favorite laughter of all time.  

You handle asshole people way better than I ever will.  Lately, the most.  I see pain in your eyes and body, and yet you keep going.  

Your ears are the cutest ears on this planet.  Next time you sit next to Bill, just look. But don't touch. lol



My sarcasm and sometimes witty ways make you roll your eyes.  Like if I say "sure" slightly sarcastic it sends you into a tizzy.  LOL

Sometimes life is fast. And sometimes slow.
Sometimes messy and sometimes clean.
Sometimes hard, and sometimes easy.
Sometimes busy and sometimes quiet.
Sometimes you'll feel like throwing in the towel, while others you'll want to wrap up together in that towel.

There's no one I'd rather wrestle this wild life with. 




Because honey badgers don't give up. 

Am-i, right?  


I can't stop laughing at this picture.  My face.  My arm.  That quad thing in the background. Bill's defeated face. 

Come on Litha. Litha, come on!

HAHAHAHA!




Lisa Lynn



No comments: