Friday, February 8, 2019

Happy Friday You Worker Bee's!

Sure is beautiful out!  I hear a forecast of rain again- We'll take it Mother Earth!


Lucky to live in Southern California, where rain can slow us, but never stop us.  Where the ocean is at our backs and those snow capped mountains adorn the north. 

My parents sent me this on Wednesday.

My moms car. 

Kinda wondered why those windshield wipers are out.  Must be a mountain thing..?
I replied "turn those wipers on mama and watch your car dance"

Crickets.

boom. 






This picture is on KFI Talk Radio site this morning.  

LOL


Ok, so....what's goin' on here?!  

So many questions.....




Made me laugh this week....




Okay I'm done.  Peace out peeps.


Soak up the rest. 

Sip good wine.  Always sip good wine. 

Be kind to animals. 



Lisa

No comments: