Friday, February 22, 2019

The Last Day.

For me, the last day of work for the week. I can't completely shut down my world (mind), but I can step away from the emails, phone calls, PAPERWORK and daily grind laid in front of me. I'll shift my focus to take care of me. Us. 
The 48 hours to just soak up quiet. A book. A candle.  

Quenching the thirst of peace for my soul.


I'll possibly garden and play in flower beds just a little, weather permitting....


I'll plan a meal with a new recipe. 


I'll tuck away and read a little.  Sometimes I stare off onto walls and pray.  I'll check in with my parents. And my birdies. 



I'll count every blessing and every moment I've been spared on this Earth.  Life can be so hard, but I can be a better person because of it. 

Peace,

Lisa Lynn

No comments: