Thursday, February 21, 2019

Truth.










Ever has those blue days where you're between lump in your throat, and/or also wanting to punch people in the throat?


Thasss me today.

I literally have cried 5 times today.  So I get up and walk away from my desk.

Country music? 
Changed it.


Read a text from a friend about a young boy she's mentored who has literally been to hell and back?
Cry. 

Could be shark week coming.  Could be the clouds passing by.  Could be a tired mind and body. Could just be a full moon hangover.  Could be alot of things.  

I told myself to wise-up when my last customer called a short while ago.  He's in Michigan.  Another one lonely after just losing his wife.  Went on to chat with me about his daily musings, while half of me at first thought, ohmygawd, please let me get off this phone.  

To, regrouping and realizing, that we all just have moments.  I've been strong for years, months, weeks and days.  And some days, it's just too much.

Today is one of those. 

Was so nice to chat with Mr. Nass.  Nice fellow, just lonely.  Caught me by my ear.


Adjusted my attitude.


Happy Friday Eve. What another wild week it's been. 


Lord, help me get through more.


Love,


Lisa

No comments: