Saturday, November 9, 2013

Those little slices of affirmation-

Last week I spotted this particular video on Facebook, by a couple of people. 
One, being my cousin Mindi, and second, an old coach friend...and by old, I don't mean age...Dax. ha!
I wasn't able to open on my ipad.
I was pushed over to my computer...where I sat, with crocodile tears...and nodded my head in complete agreement.

As we say...there isn't a perfect recipe to parenting.  Although we try very hard.  We do what we feel is right.
We are not always right, that's for certain.  And we are not always wrong. We just do our best...
Sometimes we lay our heads down at night with an overwhelming dose of failure.
I know I have.
And then we have those days that feel like we've mastered the challenge that was given to us.

Anywaaaay.  Thanks for the tears sweet peeps.  If you've caught this ever popular growing video already...well move on then. just kidding.  watch it again.. 
Or don't hold me responsible for your therapy in the years to come.  ha!

A refreshing view....

Day 9-  I am thankful for inspiring videos that come around in this big social media world.
Thank you Min and thank you Dax-a-roo!  


Happy Saturday Super Mama's and Daddies.

It's because of you....

Love,
Soccer Mom for one. last. time.

booooo  hoooooo.  


No comments: