Friday, November 15, 2013

Always

Thankful for FRIDAYS.

For as long as I can remember, this day is just extra special.  Almost a little better than Saturday, because the vibe is happy, and the night can drag on a little longer as we unwind from the bumpy, long twisty roads we've traveled in 5 days.  Mine started out so precious with K and Gio....
But the rest, as always was full.
Of all things work.  Paper, more paper, phones, emails, vendors, negotiating, more emails.

Then do we dare mention the other part time job I clock into at mi-casa.  Cooking, college stuff, laundry, short cleanups, hanging up the trillions of clothes that seem to come off my hangers during the week.  #lame.
I blame that on the weather climate change.  Never the less...it's there.  As a matter of fact, the inside of my closet has at least 50 items to hang back up. So.  We all know what Sunday will look like...right?

I don't know about you, but I am so tired.
Like the desire to curl up on my bed, and be a cuddlebug as I tell my kiddos.
Man the feeling of being young and full of energy....why didn't we get that memo on how soon it would fade.
I love to be home.  Don't get me wrong, I love some good gatherings out and about, sharing cocktails and good meals with friends....but nothing spells "peace" more for me, than "home"-

Preferably in my most comfortable gear.  Give me fluffy socks, and cozy fluffy sweat pants, and we've got a party.

Maybe this time change has me by the back of the neck.  Maybe it's just everything coming up as it does.
I try to get through the holidays with a pep in my step.  But Christmas and the month of December and I really don't get along that well.

And for that, I beg for you to pray for me.

Pray for sunnier days.
Days full of energy.
Days that I can make a difference.  Even in one persons life.

I will start with a smile.

There is nothing more beautiful than a genuine smile.


How about spread some of those around your town, or house this weekend too.

Happy Friday.

Smile because you can.  And we can wear fluffy cozy socks, and sip hot tea, and make time for friends and family-



Remember your story matters.

Love,

Leese

No comments: