Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The one three.

Day Thirteenth I am thankful for visiting my parents this year.

And spending these moments with two of my creations.

Something I think about often.  The laughs.  The jokes.  The good food, and hugs.  The good talk.

The moments sitting right next to my parents.  On their cozy couch, in their cozy home.

The aroma of my Mom's cooking.  Her delicate soft ways.

Her caring ways.

My Dad's suggestions as we ventured out of the house.

His stories fill my love cup full of the best goodness.  His wisdom is like no other.  To me.  Forever and ever.

Their garden full of fruit.

And of course....sweet sweet full of life "Bella". 


There were more blissful moments that I didn't capture on digital, and continue to miss greatly. 

Because of that, I am heading back.

Sometimes reality slaps my cheeks when I realize what I preach.  Life is too fast.

And incredibly too short. 

I can't let these stressful days get the best of me.

Soon, I plan to hug your shoulders again. 

I miss you Mom and Dad.

I love you more.


ps.  the dark clouds have been moving closer to me this week, and I am fighting those mother f'rs like a lion.



Eat well, and drink good green tea.


ROOOAAAAAARRRR........................


L

No comments: