Thursday, November 21, 2013

Clouds in my coffee.

Well, the dark clouds have arrived.

They are dark, and cold, but they are beautiful.

They offer me time inside, to be me.  Listening to good music.

Cleaning, and sorting things.  Crying, or smiling, when and where I want to.

Reflecting on this life.

It's a beautiful life.

But sometimes it does get the best of me.



My worries. My family. Finances, sleep, work, beautiful moments I hold on to, all of it.

It's this life.

And I get it. I am not the only one, and many others have it way different and a lot more shitty.

But this week the clouds have moved in.

And it's ok.  They will pass.
Pray for my sweet girl as she ventures onto a vacation in a beautiful place with a beautiful family.

Wishing you all a beautiful cloudy day.

May your dreams come true, and your trouble seem far.

Because you my friend are not alone.

This life can be hard, but it's so so beautiful.


Especially when there are clouds in my coffee-

boom.



No comments: