Wednesday, August 28, 2013

T'was the first day.

Of Senior year. 

But first they celebrated at dinner.

The Crew.

These girls that have held eachother close throughout all the middle school and high school years.

Cried together.  Held each other up tall.  Guided away from bad choices, and always keeping moral at the highest.

ASB Presidents....Vice Presidents.....and many more to name a few.

Good girls.  Ready to rock the blocks off the building there at Los Al.

Last nights planning? 

Oh...Just the day for Senior Prank. And what is on the A.G.E.N.D.A.  

My devious side loves this kind of stuff. 

Bring it Seniors.  Bring it.




May the Los Al Griffins stay safe.  May the Seniors keep good choices in front of the challenged ones.

May they choose safe times, and happy moments keeping their spirit twirling in the wind.

Last night while Kali was at this dinner, I sat outside.  I made Kali a card.   I wrote her some things.
Handcrafted by Mama. 
More on that later. 

I had an epiphany. 

That....

My children are a miracle.  That they have made me, me. 
My strength.
My courage.
My love.
My lessons.
This life. 
My life.

Me.

And how I fight for them.
And work hard for them. 

"Swim like a fish in the sea...I don't mind."

Please watch this short video of Willie Nelson.
That man, his eyes.  His every being.  Him. 
That's my Dad people.

That's my Dad.

Sending off the legacy.

I will always encourage the right to cultivate their own creativity.

Loving along the way. 

Happy Hump Day. Humpers.

boom.

ps. wonder why I didn't post a cute picture of Kali in front of our house, all cutsie'd up?
well, because I hid my little surprise in HER car...there was a shuffle of cars, things..and well..it just didn't work out.  She may or may not have acted like a turd.  (guess when she finds her little pretties and card, things will change.)

This Sappy Mama Lisa

No comments: