Monday, August 5, 2013

Slices of happiness.

 California, meet Haley Y'all.......  She picked him up from the airport, and toted him away to their farm.


 She also made him dinner.  Kris communicates with my parents (my Dad especially) and said..."Papa, she's sweet, beautiful and she cooks amazing food!)  #winningmydudesheartugh. #lookslikeateenmomtome.  #bentleysmom
 If any of you follow him on IG, you'd see many pets, goats, cows, baby heifers, and get to hear lots of giggles laced with Y'all's.  haha
He says it's peaceful.  I say....enjoy.

Our Friday night was filled with a visit to see Gaylord at that SH.  He looked great, and ate a few onion rings for us.
Saturday morning I went on a jog after enjoying my cup o' joe on the dock in silence.
Soon, we landed here...
91 Freeway car show....
 Isn't this just the sexiest thing alive?  Oh my.  Tuck me in there, and let's go for a cruise.  Nowwwww.
Love the color....and the car.


 For my Budweiser loving' friends.....

No stopping any time, just HAVE A GOOD DAY......

And that we did....on to a sketchy bike ride over to Seal Beach for lunch. 
And when I say sketchy, it was.  I AM. FREAKED. OUT.  To ride over the bridges heading west.  It just bugs me.  I often wonder how those riding groups ride without fear of drivers.  
So we peddled fast.   
 After making it over the bridge.  Whewwww.

 And Kali asking Dad to turn down his radio....HA!   (The things teens say and do....ugh)
We were off..... to.....
 Here......

 Good food, and yummy sauces, although my OCC disorder doesn't work well with large jars that everyone has touched.  ugh.   Their collard greens were delish!
Soon, we were headed back home.  To the scary bridges again. ugh. 
Not after spotting one cute squirrel that I know you can't find.  But whatever. 
We returned with heavy eyes and even lazier bodies.  All of us.  Couch bound and legs up.
Because soon we'd be back up in the morning to visit Gaylord again....and then head to.....
Ma & Pa's in Long Beach.  For some burgers, salad, jerky and juice.  Oh.  And a Strawberry Margarita by Budweiser for me.  Pretty good, I must say. 
These two little love birdies were ready for the races.....
Especially to watch guys that practice extreme sports. ha.  #ineedattention 


One of my favorite things in this life of mine.  Horsepower.  Ocean air.  And boats.  
 Gimme.  Bring it on.



Winner winner chicken dinner.  

 Sometimes these things happen.   Driver OK!   Two thumbs up!
 Photo bomb look by Kali.  haha!
 That's better. 
It was a great day at the races.  The sun couldn't have shined brighter.
It was a busy weekend.  We squeezed in a lot.  But while life is in front of us....why not grab it by the horns and just have fun.

Bill made the comment to me over the weekend that my blog needs some excitement.....?
Yea, really.  He wants excitement.  
 So I really don't know what else to offer you all, and HIM, except for some goofy pictures.

 because someday I might blog about a large ring, and a wedding photo shoot, and other BIG things to talk about....or no....should I just keep blogging about this hot mess beast? 
.....sexy drunk photo shoots.  
And his toys.....Pretend Sharks.

I mean, I can keep going.....


boom.


Happy Monday Marshmallows.

I hope it's a good one.

It's back to the grind for me.

New day.  New employee bullshit.
And new smiles on the outside. Pinky promise. I got this.

Southern California Peeps, how awesome is this weather?!


Big love, and lots of laughs.

Just look at that one of drunk Bill above in the hammock.

O.  M.  G.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This Mama Lisa


No comments: