Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back in the day.



Social media is a evil twisted thing.

Demoralizing women and men.

It creates issues in families, and relationships on the daily.



It's real.

And it breaks my heart to think of what will be for my grandchildren.

Thanks Miley Cyrus.  Way to go with your slutty presentation.  Way to go MTV for allowing that.  Shame on them too.  What a circus....what a circus.  You lost your mind girl.  And should find your soul.
Glad our family got a good laugh out of that.

I love to stare at vintage photos of people back in the day.

The way it was.

The hips were wider.  And fuller bodies were appreciated.

So sexy to me.

I love muscle tone, and healthy bodies, but there is something about living this half naked life that disappoints me a bit.

Instead we have walking sex baited girls.


Enjoy this beautiful-ness.


 I love this suit. 

 Get it Diana Ross.....You beautiful lady you.

Now THIS was crazy.....ha.



Just a day at Disneyland, was a treat.

Now our kids have passes that get scanned, along with parking on that arrangement too.


boom.


Happy Saturday Morning Munchkins.

Be safe.

Play hard.  And don't forget your sunblock.

And...Laaawwwd have mercy on yourself.....HAVE FUN!

This Mama Lisa
Dressed in a robe.  jk

No comments: