Tuesday, August 6, 2013

If you know me.

You know I am a compassionate person.
That I love my family.
I love my kids more than words can describe.
I love wicker and straw over glitter any day.
I prefer simple gatherings over fancy gatherings.
I have a very shy side.
And yet a very outspoken side.
I will walk away from some things, and yet approach others with fire in my veins. 
I don't like when people spit.  Ever.

I don't like rude drivers.
You will never find me in a mall unless I have to.

Taquitos are the way to my heart.
So is good wine.
Kindness will always win me over.
I have OCD Disorder.
Germs freak me out.
Opened toilet seats send me over the edge. 
I am not afraid of spiders.
I am afraid of June bugs.
I get car sick and sea sick.
I am not a big fan of potlucks and banquet style eating.
Public bathrooms almost send me into panic mode.
I don't like that yucky stuff in the lake...(lake poop) either.
I love cold beer, preferably on the water.
Music makes my world a tad bit sweeter.
I love classical music.
My animals love it.
Just ask em.
ha.
I am petrified of heights. 
I love to see kids laugh.
I love to see kids run and play. 


Especially mine.
I will fight for my little family.
They also know when to back away from this Mama.
I am a firm believer in treating people the way you want to be treated.  This includes public service. 
I love to water.
I love flowers. Especially those planted in the ground.
The smell of new rain, on the desert or concrete makes my heart flutter.
I could stand and stare at the ocean and waves for hours and hours.

I am a delicate light sleeper with delicate ears.
The room must be dark, cold and super quiet, or filled with white noise (fan)-
I can't wear perfume or be near anyone wearing it.
My feet must be cleaned by the days end.  Weirdo.
My style is a bit eclectic.
The older I become, the more keen to bullshit I am.
Ignorance and unintelligent arguments turn my stomach. 

I can't stand phony moments, like the first sip of wine in front of server.  Just pour it...please....
I have a very silly side.
So do my kids.
Laughter will always win me over.
Rude people in public places will always make my stomach turn.
Elderly and those unfortunate make my heart weep 
I love lobsters.
Although when I see them trapped, I'd love to buy them all, and let em go.
A clean house puts a pep in my step.
Dysfunction in any form creates chaos in my heart.
Especially if my children are involved.
I love summer evenings right before dark.
I love to see Dad's love on their kids.
And Mommy's that teach organization. 

I will miss soccer.
I will miss cheering her on.
When people express to me how fast life is, I totally get it.


I have met some of my best friends in the chapter of soccer. 
Looking back on old pictures always makes me smile.

I cherish the memories I have with my sister.
We've been through some wild years together, that's for sure.
She's a delicate flower, and I am a thunderstorm at times.
My parents moved away when I was 16.
I believe my strength comes from that.
I love chocolate with almonds.
When I see people lick their fingers, my tummy turns.
I am a chronic hand washer.
I have freckles, and lots of them.
My hair is naturally curly, sometimes frizzy.
I tend to cuss when I'm mad.
And I will cry when I am hurt and mad.
I will ignore people when I have nothing nice to say. Just following the golden rule.
I know how to filet a fish.
I am petrified of cars breaking down.
Putting gas in my car grosses me out.
My favorite color is Tiffany Blue. Right now.
I love pedicures.
I don't like to get my hair done.  Too long in a chair.
My desire to watch my children get married and have babies is pretty big.
I don't like severe hot weather.
I love anything with curry.
My day will always start with coffee.


My day will always end with the news.  And a little prayer.


And....this concludes more things about me....that maybe, just maybe you didn't know. 


Imagine kindness and make it happen.


Spread love where it's needed.


Try something new this week.

Smile, and keep on keeping on.


L









No comments: