Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weird Words

For some reason I have this silly thing about words.
I know this seems random, but it falls together.
There are words that crack me up.

Like these-

Alkalies
Oxnard
Bunion
Worcester
And the always crack me up...
Grand Marnier  

Do you have words that crack you up?

Tuesday nights Street Fair in HB is quite the interesting place to people watch.
We had the perfect view.  Perfect spot.
But first we slid into our new little favorite restaurant near Main.
Shorebreak.
Cute place.  Dog friendly on their balcony.  Kind sweet servers. 
 If your in the area check out this cute hotel.  The aroma of coconut oil and salty air fills the room.
So this is where the funny word Grand Marnier comes into play.  These cute cocktail Rep's were walking around introducing this new Marnier.....and the silly side of this Lisa always, always cracks up.  After posing for their cameras, I of course couldn't resist a snap of my own.
Our trip wouldn't be complete without seeing this fine dude.  The Apple Man.  






A fruit carver like no other....


We met Kris and friends down there.  But before I left, this is what I found.  On my bed.

 She should go to a home.  It hasn't been easy.  For me.  Or for K and K.  I found her in the worst possible scenerio.  To start your life in the street, thrown from a car.  To this.  Yes, it's hard. 
I call her Marley.  
Call me a Crazy Cat Lady.

I really don't care.

This life is fast.  I will figure it out.  Things work out.
She made it to us.  She is safe.  She is a silly little thing.

Happy Hump Day Kids.

Jazi....Happy Happy Birthday beautiful girl.  I wish we were right there...headed to you....
With these.   I hope your day was everything fun.  Nice sunshine, good water, and lots of kisses.


Your goodies are on the way.   

Peace, Love and super big hugs.



Eat well,

Lisa




No comments: