Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just what I needed.

Last night while enjoying a quiet dinner with Bill on 2nd St. (by the way, what a wonderful evening by the shoreline last night....wowza-doodle)


My summer must have.

Live music.  Warm winds.

Little ones dancing....

yummy dinner, and big cuddles.

At Tilly's, we spy......

This fine sign.

I receive a text from my sister.
It's a picture of me.  As a child.
Something I will always cherish.
I do not have many.
So when and where I can scrap them together, I certainly will.
Thank you my sweet sister for sending them to me last night.

Now what you must do is embrace yourself for some crazy hair, and crazy....well....a slice of the 70's and a taste of the 80's.  Minus flat irons and makeup. 
Little Nuggets.  How cute are these little outfits?!  I love them-

Wooommp there it is. 



 Lisa and a cat....that's weird. 
I can't get over how much my body and physique is my Mom.   Crazy. 
 You beautiful lady you. And a cook to light up a festival of food. 
The couple that endured it all.  
And held on through thick and thin.


That truck in the background?  Yea, it was a mixture of sheer embarrassment , slash child harrasement while getting dropped off at school.  Middle school to be exact. 
Every major body part was a different color.  The rumble would make people open their curtains to see what was passing by.  It mattered to me in the 7th grade.

These days, I get it.  It doesn't matter.
We camped in that truck.  We went fishing in that truck.  We had picnics in the back of that truck.
My Dad took me prospecting for gold....in that truck.  
That truck.
That man. 


So many changes in the outlook of life as you grow.

I know these two parents of mine have walked many o' miles together, through thick and thin.

Married 45 years. 
Together since middle school.
They did it.


I love and miss you Mom and Dad.

Count down til' Friday friends-

Did you make some plans?

Chasing dreams, or chasing your pillow.....just enjoy yourself.

And be kind to others.

Surprise someone with an act of unexpected kindness.
Even a smile.  It helps.


Happy head to the FAIR Thursday.....


This Mama Lisa


No comments: