Monday, July 22, 2013

TGIM?

I have to say it's one of those rare occasions that I actually loved waking for work today.
Not sure why.
I kind of think it's because my world at home became organized and cleaned by my strong hands, all day Sunday.
Alone.
Maybe it's those moments alone that help you reflect.  Refresh.
Step ahead of the game.
Does this make sense?
No?
K....
Moving along.....
With a cloudy weekend that covered our home with all things cool, I kicked ass around the house.
As in cupboards, drawers, planted flowers, cleaned windows, scrubbed my bathroom the way  I LOVE it scrubbed.  Washed all our blankets, animal beds, and toys.  Just everything.  And. It. Feels.  Glorious.

I mentioned last week that my family scurried in different directions.
And that they did.

I made the decision to NOT miss my girlfriend Donna's 50th Surprise Birthday.
We celebrated her.


Happy Fiftieth you rock star Donna.  Girl, you have a whole buncha friends.  What a room FULL of love. And your hubby and kids deserve "The Awesome-Sauce" award.    
Nifty and Fifty.  Go get after it girl.  And party till you drop.  It was so cool to see our ol' team friends.  Crazy to see the years that have flown by.
Pre-Party at The Sicklers. And my camera died.  I know Bill, here's your que to fall off your chair with pissy pants.
Things happen.
No need to worry, my sis had us covered in the selfie department on the way.  Riding in the back seat of the Sickler car.
And boy, she kept on snapping away at this said party.  Only thing was, she had it on video.
She's bad ass like that.
Anyway, we celebrated my fine friend.
So friends at that said party. If you get your sweet little paws on any of these pics we snapped.  Like the 20 plus, please send them this way.  Help a sister out.

Saturday morning consisted of some paddle boarding to breakfast...(kayak for my sis who stood on the paddle board like a brand new sweet baby deer.  If I had to pee, I would have in my pants.  Sorry for the shout out T.  but that was funny stuff) great breakfast shared by us.  We did a costco run after that.


I missed my Bill.  When your niece is here from The Air Force and ready to jump in the lake, within a 2 week span.  You decide what's important.  And heading to the lake with all those babies were all too good.
Bill you rock.  You do.   I'm sure your sisters felt that. A huge THANK YOU to them for sending me pictures daily....so sweet. 

I missed all of them. 


With fishing holes like this?  Fahgettaboutit.   This will go in a frame.   Little Reese.  And "Sophie"-
 Our girl spent time with this beauty.  Apphia.  Gianni's sister.  In Fresno, at some Music Party. 
An all nighter of some sorts.  And when your boyfriend wears shirts like this?  He's got you covered.  #animalloverswin.  
She had a blast.  Thank you Gio, Apphia and Hayden for keeping my sweet girl safe.  I knew you would. 

 I knew you would.  Brandi and Eddie, you've created two awesome kids.  That's for sure.
Meanwhile another 500 miles north.  My boy and his boy landed here.  At my parents.
At almost midnight.  But that's ok, because Papa took good care of them.  Truck and trailer....no worries.  Papa has you handled.  Grandma had all snacks and love handled too.






 Kris' bestie "Rich"...bought this beauty.
Traveling together.  Round trip tallying about 1200 miles.  It's what friends do for friends.
Road trip Summer 2013-


With all my lovers home safely.  It was one big exhale.
Content.  Happy.  Clean house.  Summer days that offered light rain and cooler temperatures.
Dinner with my boy last night.
And nice chats with this girl.

I know picture place.  I see your logo.
And yes, I will order.
And no, I can't believe this is happening.


Happy Monday people.

Full Moon tonight, and through Tuesday.
Be safe.
Smile at the knuckleheads.
And run from the crazies.
They will be out, that is for dang sure.

Fight the tide because it's worth it.

High five to clean houses and cleaned out drawers and cupboards.

boom.


This Mama Lisa


No comments: