Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We are so close....






Wrapping things up. J.U.N.I.O.R. Year  2012-2013



Here's a little recap of her year in a slide show....

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbooking design generated with Smilebox




The books are returned.  The table has 2 pencils stuffed in the basket.
The paper lunch bags have depleted down to just a few.
The amazing projects she's made are being welcomed back home. (one specific amazing one- i will post)
The book bags are dirty on the bottom and faded on the top.
The yearbook has been filled with notes.  One from her Mom.  I do every year.  Thank you God I am alive and able.

This is it.  We will soon walk into Senior Territory.  They will indeed rule that school.
I will preach over and over that these years are the best years.  And this last final one will be the best.




Something I read on our school website, and something similar I've heard before from my friend Kyoko.

"The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever."
Louis L'Amour


boom.

Humpday


HA!!!! HA!!!!   Dadgummed funny right there....

No comments: