Monday, June 24, 2013

Beach Bums.

The weekend went something like this.

Friday while I worked.
The Chapter 17 girl drove her 3 friends out to The Warp Tour.
They broke down on the way.  Miss. Jetta is shouting from her sun-roof top "Mama I'm tired".
No worries though, Chapter 17 girl handled it well.  No other choice.  Her Mom let her make that call to AAA.
And soon they'd call a cab.
Experiencing and learning are the only strong attributes to this thing called life.  #secondchildsyndrome 
With VIP tickets for you and all your friends...you just make it work.  #thanksdad  #hookedup!

After work, I headed to my comfort spot.  On the dock by the bay.... With my lover.  This is after my 3 1/2 hour salon hair cut, and color.  Do you all know how much I hate to sit in a chair, and confined? It's torture.  Pure torture for me. 
I do leave feeling like a rockstar though. 
And while we awaited The Super Moon...we enjoyed watching the tide rise.  
Plus listened to bad ass boats pass by.
On Saturday, Bill worked this amazing Fatal event, I had to wash my cat, and scour my bathroom...because I just can't deal with Chris Brown or Tyga..?  Yea.  No thanks. 

Because I had to prepare for taking pictures of this beautiful girl.   Words from her "Mom, like, seriously, please no pictures, we're all haggered".    ha.  Sorry, not sorry. 
Oh, maybe a little sorry. 
Just trying to capture these days. 
While we can. 
Even if it's just her bun.  
Or the running away from me across PCH.  haha. 
Why are my lips the most wrinkled she asks?  Well. There you have it girl. 
After making my home-made salsa, and hand delivering them by water vessel....to the famous Gaylord...we made it back. 
And hung out with these fine fellers too. 
By the waterside.   Those summertime walks. 
With the kids.  Always my favorite place to be.  Kris rolled by after shopping, and a few friends followed him there shortly after.  Soon these two sweet peas would join us.  It was an unplanned afternoon that turned out to be the best Sunday afternoon. 

Remember those "No plans are the best plans"?  Things just work themselves into perfection.

After blogging this morning.....I decided to change my heading picture.  Only to delete this entire post.

Therefore....if you caught it earlier....yea, it's different.  Bummer. 

At least I have a yummy recipe for you....

Watermelon Pico de Gallo....yummy!

Work hard, play harder-

Love big,


This mama lisa.

xoxo



No comments: