Thursday, June 20, 2013

Messages.

This morning while I fumbled around my house getting ready to leave for fiberglass land, I received a message from my little sweet cousin.
Her tip off about my favorite artist coming to town.
This guy.
And those fellers have created a lottery to watch this fine man. HOTTIE-

I have faith I will make it.

Why wouldn't the stars line up for me...

New music.  yes please.  You fine feller Jack.  Andrea, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I will stalk and pray and search and hope.  For all of us.  "From here to now to you".  Bad-ass.   (Nikki, ARE YOU READING THIS!!!!)

You see, my fine feller took me to HI to catch Jack.  Tour didn't happen...but Maui, you were good to me though.  In all good deeds you were good. And...that snorkel gear?  

Super good.
I mean snorkeling with my main squeeze on this boat, will forever be a memory that lights me up.  Cold dark brew and a burger?  Even more bad-ass. 


Maui Four Seasons, how I miss you.  
And then I get this email from a friend.  That is good stuff.  


Happy Thursday!
I think I'm done rambling for today.

Jack, come to us baby.


Over and Out.

Peace, love and beautiful day to you....


Leese
Jack Stalker.



1 comment:

nichollehammond said...

I'm reading this Leese!

It's as simple as something that nobody knows..that Her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes. On the feet of the queen of the hearts of the cards.. And her feet are infested with tar balls and

La da da da da da!!