Monday, June 17, 2013

Boom.

School ended.
Lunch was had.
The besties in attendance.
Time to look around and pat themselves on the back.
Finals over.
Farewells to teachers.




GPA'S kicked ass.
Bill and Lisa bailed to Havasu. Work to be done there.  Of course we played a little too. 
A soccer tournament happened.  Lost all three games.
I hear it was a beautiful field.
That's good, because losing is torturous.
It just is.  


Sunday happened. Fathers Day.  Bill was surrounded with all sweet words.  Kali you melt him.
It's Monday.
I'm exhausted.
So much in the last week.
Life is good.
It's fast, and busy.
I'm back to work.
Wondering where the school year went, and the weekend too.
Did I mention I am tired.
I am happy too.
Summer is here.
Cozy mornings. No lunches to make.
No papers covering the kitchen table.
Towels are flowing in full force.
Sunblock too.

These are the days.  I will be back kids. Give me a day.  Time to exhale. 

How many of you now have 5th graders?  Freshmen?  1st Graders?   Seniors?

Go get after it kids.   Enjoy this summer.  Try new bbq recipes.
And wait for me, I promise stella will get her groove back.
Just give me a day or so.


boom.


Happy Birthday Kyoko.  You rockstar  you.
We will celebrate your life. 



Monday, need I say more?

big BOOM.

No comments: