Friday, May 18, 2012

The PRECIOUS Years.....T.W.E.N.T.Y. O.N.E.

Dillons in Chino.  I was asked to come "Meet the parents". (no pun intended..HAHA!)   And so Kali and I dressed up, packed er up and jaunted out to celebrate with this beautiful girl.  On a very special day.  Twenty one.  
Kris celebrated with her in the afternoon.  She opened her cute gifts.  Sweet cards.  And lots of sweet hugs and kisses.  He bought her a cute Coach purse.  I bought her a sign that read "LOVE WHAT YOU DO". 
Merkemer and Lizo-babers (Kris was known by a little friend when he was little by that name)  So so cute.  Note to viewers...the man to the left is her Daddy-o.  Funny to me.  Oh man.   I know my son will be good to her. 
That's how you celebrate 21.  With family and friends.  Oh.  And your boyyyfriend.  Holla Back Yo! 
Isn't this truth speaking in heaps and bounds?   Honestly, the older I become the more I appreciate age.  Not that stepping out of bed and feeling every little creek of pain in my feet at times. Or my back once in a while.  I AM WISER.  I AM BRAVER.  I AM ME.  AND I AM FREE.  LIVE IT. LOVE IT.  

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE.  DO WHAT MAKES YOUR HEART SING.   AND BE KIND TO OTHERS.  

No comments: