Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I heart this.

My Dad was able to visit these little munchkins for the weekend.  My Dad, my Uncle Wade...Mr. Crue, Summer and Broc.  
 Broc loved hanging with my dad.  Just this picture makes me smile.  My Dad always yearned for a boy.
My cousin sent these pictures through Facebook when she got home.  Chris and Mindi celebrated their 10th year Anniversary up in Sonoma County. Ziplining...and just being cuddlebugs.  Kali was their flower girl....

Broc took to my Dad.  Showing him all things special in his little world.   My Dad shared many stories with them all.  So many stories of my childhood.  Many events that included animals.  One in particular was my time getting completely kicked off a horse. (I was not supposed to be riding that day) I tried to deny until my Mom noticed I could not walk.  A bruise so bad I needed an emergency room visit.   Another time of Tina starting up a backhoe that was somehow put in gear and we couldn't get it OUT of gear.  Almost taking a fence down.  HAHA.  Yes. Laughing now.  Back then? We pee'd our pants.  Literally.  When I visited my parents a few years back...as my sister and I were tucking away for the night, my Dad stood in the doorway sharing stories....and it felt so good to just sit and listen.  Something I will always cherish.  My Dad.  His stories. His love for Me. His kind ways.  Kindness to animals.  To Mankind.  I am sure Mindi will receive an extra jewel in her crown in Heaven someday too.  I love pictures.  I love these.   Uhhh maazing!

Boom!  Tears have arrived.  Happy tears.  



No comments: