Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Truth.


Life's reminder for the day:

God tends to pull from the pit, not the pedestal. 


If you're anything like me, you balance on a beam from serene to chaos within minutes, as hours and days go rushing by. 

Honestly, sometimes I look around in envy to those that seem to have it all together.
Or life seems to hand them sweet oranges, versus lemons. 

But then I realize, I'm not alone. 

It's my given fear, and sadly something I live with each and every day that one phone call, one text message, or one hour can make a life altering difference in our lives.  That at any given moment my table will be flipped over again. 

It happens. 

I am living testimony that life can be shattered within seconds, and beautifully orchestrated all within a moment of time.

Prayer works for me.  As in trusting that God has the plan.

If you're wading in deep heart break, loneliness, and or fear, please know you're not alone.  

You are loved. 

You are worthy.

And you will make it through, just like all the other times.

Have Faith.

Accept hardship as a path to PEACE

You got that Lisa?

Got it. 

With Love From The Worry Wort,

Lisa Lynn

Update:  My little salmonella birdie has landed in Cabo for Grantner's Birthday tomorrow. She went back to the doctor yesterday for a different antibiotic. 
Now we just pray some more she doesn't grab a worm in her belly there. LOL
Lisa you gotta laugh, because sometimes that's the best medicine!

No comments: