Friday, March 22, 2019

Fri-nally.

Happy weekend kids. 


Hope you are basking in the tiny bit of sunshine that has been rolling through.  Even with cooler temperatures, find that beam of light, and go stand in it--



I am exhausted. 

I am able.

But I am mentally exhausted....

I know when to hold em and I know when to fold em. And this weekend might be my weekend to just fold em....

I just won't be foldin' any fitted sheets. HAHAHA
Roll that shiz up. 






This Mama Lisa



Happy Birthday Evelyn....
xoxo
Hang on tight to the forties rope, it's slipping away faster than we ever thought it would, right?

Good luck to my cousin Mike in the LA Marathon!
His story is one worth admiring.
Recovered addict, kickin' ass n' taking names, and loving the best parts of his life.
His family. His body. His soul. His work.
YOU, my cuz, are moving mountains in the best way.
love you, miss you.





No comments: