Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Am I More Than Just A Sum Of Every High And Every Low.

Here's another thing about me. 

I often speak my mind, and dwell on my words later.

Best thing that comes with age, is you tend to move on pretty quickly.

When I post on my blog, I do it from my heart.

I've been to Hell and back a few times throughout my almost forty nine years.

And my soul is just beaten down.

I try to be the kind one.

I try to love the hardest.

I've been this kind of human since I was a little girl. The peacemaker in our home between both parents and my sister. 

I would, however, stand up and take no shit as a kid, and still don't. 





Kris said last night "Mom, it's all good we've been apart for 2 years"
And I get that totally.  
My point is, the weirdness of social media and the need to share things so quickly with others really whom either could care less to see, or don't need to see. 
That's all. 
We don't follow her for that reason.  New boyfriend she went back to.  Happy for her. 
New baby on the way, happy days for her.
Kris and the family have moved on.

And yet, I still love her!


We share some amazing memories together as a family.  We used to dream of them getting married, and having babies..
Time moved on, life moved on, hearts changed stations, and chapters closed.
Good ones will continue to open...


The dogs would lay/sit with Kris for days at a time while he was weak, or not feeling well.



I never want to come off rude to any of those I love.  Can we just group hug and understand the ripple effects of social media?  Of the little things in this life we can filter and just not share?

That's all. 

I LOVE YOU!

I just can't take on more bullshit.

Cheers?


CHEERS! 


I'll just keep dreaming of sunny days at the lake.  I'll keep dreaming of hugging my dude while watching a sunset.  I'll keep working my ass of to afford the opportunities we deserve.



Even if just playing "My car-your-car" on a roadside somewhere.....


Summer time is coming.  Good times with good friends.  



 What I've learned in these Forty Nine years.....

Early Thirty Something Year Old Lisa  #whiteglasses

This song is one of my favorites right now.  It's a Christian song.  It makes me feel happy every time I hear it.  I hope you can enjoy it too.  

"I've taken all I have an laid it at His feet"


Happy Wednesday!  Did any of you get rain? 

This Mama Protector, Lover and Teapot of a human-
Lisa Lynn




You Say
I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know (ooh oh)
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity, (ooh oh)
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
Oh, I believe
Taking all I have and now I'm laying it at Your feet
You have every failure God, and You'll have every victory, (ooh oh)
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe
Oh I believe (I), yes I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
Oh I believe (oh)

No comments: