Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Sunshine On My Shoulders.





Raise your hand if you're tired of wearing the same jacket, vest, socks, boots, parka, snow shoes, windbreaker, beanie, and all that applies to the last 6 months....

I literally fiddle through my closet each morning fooling myself that the sun dresses just might make me feel happier.  But then I look down at my white legs, with speckles of unshaven hairrzz and think, NO WAY, even with a heater at my desk. No.  

And so, the famous black vest comes back out.  The black long sleeve.  Or my white puffy jacket.

You hear my routine, right?

And I'm quite sure most of you are on my team.

It's like Team Bundle-The-F-Up each.and.every.day.

BUT.....

This morning......

THIS morning, I walked out the door with a lighter long layered blouse...

Feeling a tad bit more chipper.  I grabbed my sunglasses, my juice and down the road I went.

With sunshine in my face.

It feels so good, guys.



It feels amazing.

If there's one thing in this world that helps a soul out, it's sunshine. 

I hope the changing of clocks wasn't so bad.

I was wonk city that's for sure.  My Sunday nights are already delicate.  And Monday mornings are simply a wrestling match, but I made it.  WE MADE IT! haha.

The wind is blowing today, which means weather transition (warm weather!)

My birds are both feeling better, and this sunshine on my shoulders make me happy...

Especially after all the clouds in my way....



Love,

This Mama Lisa 

Happy Birthday Joni, and Happy Birthday Reesie....xoxo

No comments: